Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If you get 2 numbers and the bonus ball on the lottery why doesn't it count as getting 3 numbers?

This has happened several times when I have played the lottery. How many numbers do I have? 3. How much do I win? Nothing.If you get 2 numbers and the bonus ball on the lottery why doesn't it count as getting 3 numbers?
The Bonus Ball only Represents a Half Number, However if it did


Pay Out it would only be about 10pence with that 'Lot Of Camels'


( Get It ) ';Camelot'; '; Lot of Camels'; Oh GOD I'm Good ! !





ITS THE WAY I TELL' EM EH ?





Bye the Way I've Just Heard Thet Diahorrea is Hereditry ! !





( Its Been Found Running In Your Genes.. Ha Ha !)If you get 2 numbers and the bonus ball on the lottery why doesn't it count as getting 3 numbers?
yeah that is annoying ive had that alot they have to make it difficult to win i guess.


on euro millions though that would win u just over a fiver.
i kno the feelin a neva win sh*t on the lottery but the answer to ur question is that the bonus ball doesnt count as one of the main six balls

No comments:

Post a Comment