Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where do I find the VIN numbers on a 1935 Chevrolet Sedan?

I have a tag on the firewall with body style etc. but need to locate the VIN is it stamped somewhere ?Where do I find the VIN numbers on a 1935 Chevrolet Sedan?
They weren't invented until 1980. That was the first year of their use.Where do I find the VIN numbers on a 1935 Chevrolet Sedan?
There is no VIN in vehicles before 1968. Just in the case of General Motors Company, they have VIN from 1962 until now!!! Report Abuse

some times you can find it stamped on the frame.
They Didn't have VIN #'s That far back, Just that Tag.
Most of the older cars had a tag with a serial # on them most times they were on the cowl / firewall.


hov1free, do you live under a rock? My 55 Chevy has a VIN #. Don't answer a question if you haven't got a clue, dumb a$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment