Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When you withdraw money from the cash machine does the bank know the numbers of the banknotes?

Last week someone stole my money which I just withdrew from the cash machine the day before. I wonder if there is any way to trace the money. People tell me to let it be because the chances of getting it back are very low, but I don't give up easily :-).When you withdraw money from the cash machine does the bank know the numbers of the banknotes?
nope they dont...


sorry..but unless a miracle happens...your money is gone.


but i liked your answer to the death penalty question, same way i felt.When you withdraw money from the cash machine does the bank know the numbers of the banknotes?
Not really. Even if they have cameras, its very hard to trace people sometimes. They might put it up on the news, and if someone knows them then they can call the police and turn them in. Its just very hard to trace something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment