Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there a way to recover numbers on the iPhone if you connect it to a different iTunes?

My phone broke and the last time I backed my phone up was before my computer crashed. So I had to get a new iPhone and a new laptop. So any way to retrieve my contacts if I log in to my iTunes account on a different computer?Is there a way to recover numbers on the iPhone if you connect it to a different iTunes?



There is an utility called PocketMac , try that


that will backup your contacts, sms and manymore !!








Cheers :)Is there a way to recover numbers on the iPhone if you connect it to a different iTunes?
It depends. If your original computer crashed completely (doesnt work at all anymore) then i dont think so. when you sync the iphone on your computer and it backs up, it creates a file on your computer with all the personal settings and information. As far as im concerned it does not save this through your itunes account in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment