Saturday, December 26, 2009

D600 How do I transfer my numbers to SIM?

I have just bought a new phone but all my phone numbers on my phone. How do I transfer all my numbers to my SIM so I just transfer the SIM to my new phone?D600 How do I transfer my numbers to SIM?
select the name from the phonebook and then go through each number individually and select the switch to sim optionD600 How do I transfer my numbers to SIM?
on your fone there should be the option to copy all of your contacts onto your SIM...this should be found in your phonebook area maybe under the title 'management' or 'contacts list'
Go into your phonebook, select options and most phones have a copy multiple to sim option for exactly this purpose (or even a copy all to sim in some cases). The alternative is to use a data cable and copy them onto your PC using software from the phone manufacturer then install the new software for the new phone and copy them back.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment