Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a cell phone that can be programmed to receive and make calls to only a limited number of numbers?

I'd like to give my niece a phone for just family use. She runs out of minutes too fast when her phone is unrestricted and then nobody can contact her. I don't think ';call barring'; is the solution - that just prohibits certain numbers. I'm thinking I need a solution called something like ';call allowing'; where I could program in eight or ten numbers and everything else would be restricted. Anyone have a suggestion?Is there a cell phone that can be programmed to receive and make calls to only a limited number of numbers?
Allmost all of the Nokia phones have ';Call Barring'; which you can use to restrict people for calling her BUT this basically is a network service and will work as long as your service provider supports the feature!Is there a cell phone that can be programmed to receive and make calls to only a limited number of numbers?
I don't know how old your niece is but glowphone might be your solution.





As far as the feature goes it meets your need but I am not quite sure about the coverage area.





Hope this helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment