Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I easily add phone numbers/email addresses to my Blackberry 8800?

A call or email comes in on my Blackberry 8800. I'm trying to find an easy way to add that contact phone # or address to my contact list w/out typing it all in from scratch. I don't know if there is a button to ';save'; or some shortcut. Help!How do I easily add phone numbers/email addresses to my Blackberry 8800?
When your in your recent calls list go to the number and hit menu. You can either go to ';add to phonebook';


or you can hit ';copy'; and copy the number and then paste it into a new phonebook entryHow do I easily add phone numbers/email addresses to my Blackberry 8800?
In the recent calls, highlight the no. you want and hit menu and scroll down to add to address book, type in the name you want it saved as and save it.
  • myspace.com social network
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment