Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I get a circuit that adds 2 8-bit binary numbers and displays the result in 3 seven segment displays?

I need the circuit diagram, with the minimum number of components(IC's etc.) as possible.Where can I get a circuit that adds 2 8-bit binary numbers and displays the result in 3 seven segment displays?
Searching Seven-segment display in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia will get you started on your project. Searching there when unsure should give you enough information to continue.





I use books like the TTL Data Book from Texas Instruments for much of my data lookup. Also there are the so-called Cook Books tht show little projects like yours out of very comon parts, My favorite is the 555 Timer cook book.





Most electronic stores and web sites have reference books for projects like yours.





good luck


  • myspace.com social network
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment