Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I change the phone numbers on a car phone??

My Boss has asked me to edit/delete some of the numbers on her car phone. She has one that comes out of the car, and the other one is on the car itself. It has a memory w/both phone and email info. How do I edit that?? I don't know what to do? I have called the dealership, but they keep me in hold for the longest time and there's never an answer. I haven't found anythig online, and my boss lost her manual. What do I do???How do I change the phone numbers on a car phone??
Is the phone number through OnStar? If so, you just need to have your boss call OnStar to make the changes. Otherwise, you would have to call the carrier, who ever that may be.How do I change the phone numbers on a car phone??
Take the car to a dealer, get service manager and tell them you are not leaving without an answer. Start off nicely, usually its all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment