Saturday, December 26, 2009

How Do I Obtain A Map Of A Military Base With Bldg Numbers?

I am starting a dry-cleaning valet service for Camp Pendleton. The base is very large, so I want to designate areas to visit each day. Having bldg numbers will help in this process.How Do I Obtain A Map Of A Military Base With Bldg Numbers?
i think the only place you could get a map is from the base. I occasionaly do const. work at the local army base. They usually give me a map with directions to the building I need to goto when I check in at the front gate. sometimes i have to go to the billeting office for keys or more detailed maps. you might try to find the ph # for the billeting office.How Do I Obtain A Map Of A Military Base With Bldg Numbers?
Contact the base and ask them.
Are you a terrorist? I bet you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment