Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do the pro rating numbers mean at the end of Nintendo Wii game?

Also, do you have any good secrets for playing wii? I'm just learning.What do the pro rating numbers mean at the end of Nintendo Wii game?
I asume you mean wii sports. They're just something to make it seem like theres actually a reason to play wii sports other than to exercise or because you're board or with friends.





I dont really know of any tips that the manual doesnt tell you about.What do the pro rating numbers mean at the end of Nintendo Wii game?
The pro rating means that once you get there which took a while for me (I'm pretty rubbish) you get a special item such as in bowling its a bowling ball with a star pattern on it, looks pretty cool. And as for the tips I'm not the one to give them out as i am not very good myself.
The pro ratings mean how many you have gotten to pro which is 1000. For secrets, while plying golf on beginner or 9 hole game on the third hole you will see an island on the map. Aim on that island and you might land on it. Also,


In Power Throwing Bowling Training there are two barriers on the left and right. If you throw the ball on top of one and it rolls all the way down the lane without falling off you'll get an automatic strike. This is useful when you start getting 50+ pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment