Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why do Obama's poll numbers seem so high compared to the everyday person I talk to?

I live in east LA and only 2 out of 10 seem to support obama. About 6 out of 10 are democrats!Why do Obama's poll numbers seem so high compared to the everyday person I talk to?
Most people have political views similar to the people they discuss politics with and live in their neighborhoods. This is the reason most people think they the are in the middle, no matter how far right of left they are compared to the country as a whole. I know a lot of Democrats that are mad at Obama for not standing his ground and giving in to the conservatives which is the way I feel also.Why do Obama's poll numbers seem so high compared to the everyday person I talk to?
Excuse me im confused, depending on what question you ask you live in a dozen different places around the country! How do you manage that?


Cant we all just get along?
Maybe you live in a more conservative part of the country. Where I live, only about 2 out of 10 even care about national politics, with 1 pro-Obama and 1 anti-Obama.
I DON'T KNOW! People have told me they noticed it to. I live in Florida and I would say about only 3 out of 10 support obama now!
Seems sadly enough, education comes in all shape and form...even numbers, not to mention surrounds
Not my findings at all and I am surrounded by educated individuals.
In a word, deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment