Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a way to get numbers of a Verizon phone that bit the dust?

My Motorola V3 razr doesn't seem to have a sim card (possibly a verizon thing?) and all my numbers and photos are stored in this phone. Is there any way to get those numbers and photos? I'm sure it is a lost cause, but it is also highly possible that I just don't know much about what I'm doing. Thanks!Is there a way to get numbers of a Verizon phone that bit the dust?
Set up your account online and you go back through your previous bills (up to 12 months) and get the numbers that way. It is a pain the tush, I have had to do that. What I suggest you do with your next phone is set up backup assistant it is a service that Verizon offers for free and it will keep your numbers online for you.


There is not much you can do about your pictures. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment