Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you call it when someone associates colors with letters and numbers?

I know that there is a name for this, I just cannot remember what it is.


Could someone remind me?What do you call it when someone associates colors with letters and numbers?
synesthesia. I am a synesthete and I have grampheme (and others), the kind you are talking about.


Go here for more information:


http://synesthete.org/





and by the way:


D-green


a-red


n-grey


N-grey.


Your name is kind of swampy looking to me. Try to go by Daniel if you ever meet me, I will probably call you that anyway, it is much more pleasant to see than DanN. lol! Cheers!What do you call it when someone associates colors with letters and numbers?
It's like a confederate blue grey. Pretty on it's own, but still kinda swampy looking b/c of the green! lol!


I wish my n was blue, I looove blue! Report Abuse

synesthesia (psych professor)

No comments:

Post a Comment