Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I get cellphone numbers list of people in Seoul?

It's okay if you find it in Busan or another city. The bottom line is Korea.Where can I get cellphone numbers list of people in Seoul?
Everyone in Korea has a cell phone. It is their life. They all start 080 or 090. Just ask the person. Try to find them or a mutual aquaintance.Where can I get cellphone numbers list of people in Seoul?
Two easy steps:


Step1.get a phonebook/phone directory or anything where you can get landline numbers.


Step2.ask them one by one what their cellphone number is.





I hope this one helps.


By the way,dont call me. i'm not home.Goodluck.
No such thing. There are too many cell phones with different prefixes too many people owning multiple phones to make such a list practical. Korea has a population of more than 40,000,000 million people and I swear every one of them has at least two cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment