Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know where I can obtain a list of Wonderbra style numbers and when they were available for sale?

I am doing some research into the Wonderbra range and am struggling to find a list of all the different styles of wonderbras. I've looked at the Wonderbra website but it doesn't have this level of detail. It just gives a general history. Before I contct the company I thought I'd try here!! Can anyone help? This is a serious enquiry.Does anyone know where I can obtain a list of Wonderbra style numbers and when they were available for sale?
www.catwalkqueen.co.ukDoes anyone know where I can obtain a list of Wonderbra style numbers and when they were available for sale?
The number one producer of intimates....


TRIUMPH
Check this websites:








OneHanesPlace.com *


L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex Outlet Store *


Bare Necessities *


Berkshire Store *


Boscov's *


BraFitters.com *


Burdine's *


Essential Apparel *


Famous-Barr *


Figleaves.com *


Filene's *


Foley's *


Freshpair *


Goldsmith's *


Hechts *


Her Room *


Isaac Sultan's *


Kohl's *


Lingerie-Direct *


L.S. Ayres *


Macy's *


Meier %26amp; Frank *


NY Stocking Exchange *


Robinson's-May *


Strawbridge *


The Bon *


Beall's of Florida


Belk


Bon Ton


Boston Store


Elder Beerman


Palais Royal


McRae's


Proffitts


P.A. Bergner


Stage


Marshall Fields


Lord %26amp; Taylor


Herberger's


Mervyns


Parisian's


Gottschalks


Younkers
http://www.onehanesplace.com/category/30鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment