Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I retrieve phone numbers from a voicemail I recieved on my US Cellular phone?

I just signed on with this company. On my old one all I had to do was press #4, but that doesn't work with this phone. I need it ASDAP!!!How do I retrieve phone numbers from a voicemail I recieved on my US Cellular phone?
I don't know, check your cell provider's website maybe?


I too, don't want to fall down the stairs, I broke my ankle 8 months ago, I don't want to do that again!





Edit: Maybe the problem was that you didn't provide enough information, like what cell company you use. Then someone who uses the same service might have been able to help you out more.How do I retrieve phone numbers from a voicemail I recieved on my US Cellular phone?
Most phones have a received calls on them. You can probably find the number there.
call customer service.
Try pressing #1 instead. I don't want to fall down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment