Monday, December 21, 2009

My cell phone went in the washer how can I get my numbers and stuff out of it?

My cell phone went in the wash and now the screen glows but it doesnt actually show the picture where the screen's supposed to be and I REALLY need those numbers out of it.Its all I want.Any tips on getting the screen to work?I also had a chance to get the numbers out but i press one button and everything goes black on it.It's a Verizon LG if that helps.My cell phone went in the washer how can I get my numbers and stuff out of it?
Being that it is a Verizon phn it doesn't have a sim card so I understand that it might be quite frustrating for this to be happening... Now if what you need is to get the phn to start working again I would suggested letting it dry. you can even use a blow dryer, don't put it in the sun... Take it into a Verizon wireless store... not an auth dealer but a corporate store they have ways to xfer the information. Now you will need to have another phn to do this. Before you buy one make sure you check if you have insurance (the deductible is only $50 and that beats paying over $100- $150). Before you do any of this go to the store and ask if they'll be able to xfer the #'s or they might have it on your online account.... Hey if it all fails you can try getting a copy of all your dialed #'s from your last bill... Don't worry you'll get them.My cell phone went in the washer how can I get my numbers and stuff out of it?
possibly go to the cell phone store that sells the same brand of phone that you have... you may be able to remove the sim card and put it into a phone that is not damages and retrive the information.
If you open up the back of the phone, then there might be a SIM card in there. You would take that out and put it into the new phone you get. If you don't have one, you may have to go to the service provider. It won't help the screen, though.
My daughter's phone went into the sink and got wet. It dried off and it ended up working again. Give it a chance to dry.
Verizon phones are screwed. Sorry. Maybe Verizon would help, but theyll charge like a million dollars, that just how Verizon is.
Take out the sim card in the phone and put it in another phone most likely the same type or brand at least.That will work if the sim card is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment